The need for a wireless keyboard is always there when you are having a MacBook Pro or an Air. There might be times that the cord just gets in your way especially if you are using it on your desk. Wireless keyboards come with different designs and capabilities which makes finding the best one hard.
Apple wireless keyboard is a high quality yet very expensive. The prices range from a hundred and twenty dollars to more than a hundred and fifty dollars which is of course very expensive if you are going to be using it with your Mac every single day. Macs have good keyboards that have good feedback when typing but still, wireless keyboards come with certain features that might interest you if you want something more than just a high-quality keyboard.
In this article, we are going to be looking at the things that you need to consider when choosing the best wireless keyboards for your MacBook Pro or Air. We will also have a look at some of the very good wireless keyboards available in the market today and how they stack up against each other based on their design, features and performance.
Things to Consider When Buying a Wireless Keyboard for MacBook Pro or Air
Before buying a wireless Keyboard for MacBook Pro, let’s have a look on some of the important things that we should consider.
Different wireless keyboards available in the market come in different styles and designs. You should buy a keyboard that is easy to carry and looks elegant because Apple designers always make their products look appealing, smooth and shiny. Also, check out Best USB-C Flash Drive for MacBook Pro
The most important thing that you should consider while buying a wireless keyboard is its compatibility with your MacBook pro or air. Some keyboards come with a USB receiver that is compatible with a Windows-based system, whereas most wireless keyboard comes with Bluetooth support. Make sure you choose a keyboard that has Bluetooth support so that it can be connected to your MacBook Pro or Air instantly.
Long-lasting battery life is an important thing for a wireless keyboard. If you want to use your wireless keyboard for a long time without charging, it is better to buy a keyboard with bigger battery backup. At the same time, few wireless keyboards come with an option of recharging them through USB ports too so that we can recharge them when they get discharged even while we are working on our MacBook Pro.
4. Key Caps:
The keycaps of a wireless keyboard play a major role in determining its efficiency and performance. You should buy a keyboard that comes with high quality and smooth keycaps as they will help you to type more accurately without getting any errors while typing fast.
Yes, the price is an important thing that one should consider while buying any product because everyone has his budget. It is not necessary that you have to buy the most expensive wireless keyboard available in the market, even a cheap one will also work perfectly fine. So it all depends upon your preference and budget!
Have a look at these best keyboards for MacBook Pro & Air which are available at Amazon. Also, check out these Best External Hard Drive For MacBook Pro & Air
Best Wireless Keyboard For MacBook Pro & Air in 2021
- Multisync: Simultaneously connect up to 3 Bluetooth enabled devices to achieve maximum productivity in your work, social, and creative environments with our wireless extended keyboard
- Ultra Slim: Even with 110 keys, including 20 shortcut keys, presets, and a number pad, our full-sized Bluetooth keyboard is only 15 millimeters in thickness (0.59 inches)
- Powerful Energy: Plugged-in or traveling, you have the option to be wireless and never worry about charging the built-in rechargeable battery for 3 months (based on the average use of 3 hours per day)
- Enhanced Keys: Expert or casual typists will appreciate our external Bluetooth keyboard’s fast scissor flexors that support the thin keycaps for the ultimate responsive touch and quiet typing
- Easy Compatibility: No drivers required, Connect and play with most Bluetooth compatible technology (Smart TVs, Gaming Consoles, Apple, Microsoft, Chrome, Samsung, or see the long-detailed-list below)
- Effortless Compatibility: This Bluetooth keyboard is able to work well with Mac OS X 10.10 and above. It seamlessly serves as a Bluetooth keyboard for Mac devices including: MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, Mac, iMac, iMac Pro, Mac Pro/Mini, etc.
- Stable Bluetooth Connection: This Bluetooth Mac keyboard features a solid Bluetooth connection range that up to 33ft/10m. The slim and refined design makes it a valuable and gainful addition for your MacOS devices.
- Ergonomically Friendly Keyboard: With scissor-switch design, this Bluetooth keyboard is targeted at reducing fatigue and makes typing smoother and more comfortable. Further, it is particularly slim and light allowing for easy portability.
- Exclusive Shortcut Keys: This Mac Bluetooth keyboard has streamlined each and every one of your movements in order to ensure ultimate efficiency in terms of time and productivity. The range of 12 shortcut keys make everything a lot speedier.
- Long-lasting Battery Life: This innovative keyboard runs on only 2 AAA batteries and is designed to conserve energy wherever it can, especially supported by its automatic sleep mode function. The batteries are not included in the package.
- Magic Keyboard with Numeric Keypad features an extended layout, with document navigation controls for quick scrolling and full-size arrow keys for gaming
- A scissor mechanism beneath each key allows for increased stability, while optimized key travel and a low profile provide a comfortable and precise typing experience.
- The numeric keypad is also great for spreadsheets and finance applications.
- Multi-device Bluetooth keyboard: Universal keyboard for typing on all your computing devices: Windows, Mac, Chrome OS, Android, iPad, iPhone, Apple TV 2nd or 3rd generation (Any Bluetooth-enabled computers or mobile devices that support external keyboards with HID profile. Check with device manufacturer for details.)
- Easy-switch: Connect up to 3 devices simultaneously and switch between them at the touch of button. Wireless range 10 meter
- Logitech flow cross-computer typing: Use as a regular keyboard or combine with a compatible Logitech flow mouse (sold separately) to type, copy, paste and move files seamlessly between computers
- Compact mobile keyboard: Easy to carry around your home for familiar typing in any room and Logitech options for Windows (Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or later), Logitech options for Mac (OS X 10.8 or later)
- OS adaptive: Automatically recognizes each device and maps keys to give you a familiar layout, including shortcuts. Battery life (not rechargeable) – 24 months. Connection type: Bluetooth classic (3.0)
- 2 year battery life: Virtually eliminates the need to change batteries (Keyboard battery life calculation based on an estimated 2 million keystrokes/year in an office environment. User experience may vary.)
- 1 Year Limited Hardware Warranty
- ✿Multi-Device Wireless keyboard: Support two connection methods: 2.4G and Bluetooth(BT3.0+BT5.0) It has the function of connecting devices with Android, Windows, and Mac systems at the same time. It could keep stablely connecting on different devices and easy to switch.
- ✿Elegant and Exquisite Design:This keyboard is thin and beautiful with new colors. It uses a matte silver material and a white particle non-slip chassis. The keyboard back stand is very ergonomic and can help you reduce wrist pressure caused by long-time typing.
- ✿Quiet Click and Scissor- Switch:This bluetooth keyboard uses noise reduction technology to greatly reduce the sound of keystrokes. The Scissor-switch thin and light keys can relieve the fatigue on your wrist or fingers. At the same time, it can ensure a quiet and pleasing work environment.
- ✿Auto-Sleep Mode:The bluetooth keyboard uses lithium batteries (not included in the package). It will automatically enter the power-saving mode if there is no operation for 30 mintutes. Click any button at will, the keyboard could be activated normally.
- ✿Wide Compatibility:Support 2.4g and Bluetooth dual-mode connection; works well with mobile phones, computers, tablets all devices; It also could be compatible with Windows, Mac, IOS, Andriod all systems.Note: Generally,desktop computers do not have Bluetooth. If you plan to connect the device via Bluetooth, please make sure that the device has Bluetooth in advance.
This was the complete list of the best wireless keyboards for MacBook Pro/Air. Now the choice is to pick the best wireless keyboard which can fulfil all your requirements. In case you have any suggestions, please let us know in the comments.